Senior Full Stack Developer Job at Digital Detox (Digital Design and Development Agency) in London
We are a humanity-led digital product agency, specialising in design, full stack development, startup tech partnerships and digital transformation.
Everything we do revolves around our three pillars – people, the planet, and technology.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team of talented thinkers, strategists, engineers, designers and project managers – a person who can bring passion and pride, skill and dedication to the team.
What we make
It’s been more than 15 years since we began our mission to create a world where technology and humanity work in perfect harmony. That’s 15 years of building products and experiences like websites, dashboards, prototypes and frameworks, and as a trusted partner in strategy, ideation, design and development for some of the most incredible businesses in the world.
What could you be doing at DD?
Our team of designers, researchers and developers use agile co-creation methodologies in projects of all shapes and sizes, and simplify. It’s what we do best.
We partner with our clients to help them solve their business challenges, working with enterprise organisations and startups to deliver digital transformation agendas and innovative green-field projects, including:
- Rich, interactive websites
- Highly performant & scalable apps
We would love to hear from you if you:
- write meaningful, maintainable, clean code
- have experience working with React or JS view library
- care a lot about your HTML/CSS
- are comfortable with Node.js
- are comfortable with full-stack development
- are comfortable presenting your work or the work of your team to the client
- have a good eye for design detail and finesse
- can communicate technical aspects to non technical people
- are comfortable working with automation and CI
- can proactively contribute to the overall technical direction and strategy of the company
It’s a bonus if you:
- are interested in cross-platform and native app development
- are fluent in two or more programming languages
- have experience building libraries or tools for developer use
- have an online portfolio of websites, apps, or a GitHub profile we can explore together
- have permission to work in the UK (although we are open to supporting visa applications)
In return you will receive:
- a competitive salary with annual reviews
- regular 1-2-1s and a chance to discuss your professional development in detail twice a year
- a friendly, focused work environment to help you concentrate on what you do best
- hack days and time to work on your own projects
- a training budget for conferences and/or online learning
- a zone 1 & 2 travel card for London
- a monthly wellness allowance for anything that keeps you healthy and happy
- a generous company pension
- online GP service, mental health and lifestyle support access
- regular team activities and company away days – we’ve been white water rafting, camping, sailing, skiing/snowboarding in the Alps!
- flexible work, taking a ‘remote-first’ approach
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, THANK YOU
Digital Detox is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team inspires innovation and creativity and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We are committed to promoting accessibility and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team. We are open to conversations about flexible working arrangements and if there is anything you need to to make the interview process accessible we’ll do everything we can to accommodate that. If you would like to be part of this journey with us we’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free or subsidised travel
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
In the interests of our employee safety, we are taking a ‘remote-first’ approach to work. Our employees are working from home and we are providing all the necessary tools and resources for the team to stay connected to one another.
- software development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Digital Detox (Digital Design and Development Agency)
Company Location: London