Senior Early Years Practitioner Job at University of St Andrews – in St. Andrews
You may have specific areas in which you specialize but will be expected to work in all areas of the Nursery and ACE to ensure effective distribution of workload and portfolio.
You would be responsible for
- engaging positively and effectively with customers and key partners
- providing effective and meaningful feedback to parents / carers about their child’s learning and development
- working as a cohesive team across all nursery areas – leading the team within the area which they will be senior
- overseeing and direction of staff within their area.
- Ensuring all paperwork with their area is correct, up to date and regularly reviewed and evaluated.
- Regularly liaising with Management team to ensure an efficient and effective service is maintained.
The University of St Andrews is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Informal enquiries can be directed to: Katrina Johnstone, 01334 460606 or email@example.com
The University is committed to equality for all, demonstrated through our working on diversity awards (ECU Athena SWAN/Race Charters; Carer Positive; LGBT Charter; and Stonewall). More details can be found at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/hr/edi/diversityawards/.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by the UKVI to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Further information can be found at https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/
Please quote ref: RM1261JM
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
Further Particulars: RM1261JM FP’s.doc
Residential and Business Services
Accommodation, Conferences & Events – Nursery
Salary: £19,612 – £22,417 per annum
Start: As soon as possible
Company: University of St Andrews –
Company Location: St. Andrews