Convertr is quickly growing SaaS platform in the MarTech space, helping enterprise level clients securely manage, standardise, validate and transfer their marketing data at scale and in real-time.
As well has having a passion for writing elegant, well-tested code – we’re looking for someone who can help manage a small remote team based in Lisbon and steer the project day to day. Enforcing coding standards, quality and pushing the project forward.
As a team, we pride ourselves on having a challenging, innovative and fun culture where collaboration is king and provide lots of opportunities to learn new technologies on the job.
Other than being a team player and having the development basics (such as using Git, Docker etc) it’s important to have the following skills:
- Experienced using the latest versions of Angular
- Worked with REST API’s
- State management tools such as NGRX Store / Redux
- Confident writing tests (Jasmine, Karma or Cypress)
- Excellent communication skills
It would be advantageous but not essential for the following:
- Exposure to high availability systems
- Working in an Agile environment
- Working with AWS systems
- Any full stack experience
- Any experience working with PHP
Please apply expressing your salary expectations, and why you think you’d be a good fit for working here at Convertr.
Job Type: Full-time
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)
- development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Farringdon, Greater London (Required)
Company Location: Farringdon