Senior Accountant Jobs in Birmingham at Sheridan Maine (Midlands)
Company Name: Sheridan Maine (Midlands)
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 per annum
Job Category: Financial Services
Senior Accountant – Birmingham – £40k
Our client is a thriving medium sized practice near Birmingham. Due to increasing client workload they have decided to come to market to supplement their Accounts Senior Team. They proudly occupy an elevated position locally by market share and have exciting plans to expand still further.
This role reports to the Senior Team Manager and there will also be some involvement at Partner level. This is an great opportunity to develop this role and raise your profile within the firm.
You will be expected to look after a portfolio of clients with reference to accounts preparation.
– Accounts preparation to relevant standards for batch of clients
– Ensure client records are complete by site meeting if required
– Oversee Semi- Senior and other assistants
– Finalist or Qualified ACA/ACCA
– Proven track record of working within practice environment
– Strong communicator able to engage with a wide range of senior stakeholders
What is on offer?
In addition to the salary of 35-40k depending on experience there are a variety of staff perks and 25 days holiday. This is definitely a very attractive time to join this company as it goes through this period of expansion.