SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs in Leicester – England at GSL Education – Leicester
Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Company: GSL Education – Leicester
Location: Leicester – England
Type: Full Time, Temporary
SEN Teaching Assistant Leicester Temporary /Permanent
Educationis looking to fill a vacancy of a SEN department in a mainstream school who are currently recruiting for SEN TAs for immediate start.
It is an inspiring and successful mainstream school in Leicester. There are SEND children within each class and your role will be to support their individual needs. The needs include ADHD, ASD, dyslexia, global delay, SEMH, physical and behavioural challenges.
Experience workingwith one or more of these is ideal for this role.
This is a fantastic platform for aspiring teachers to gain valuable experience in preparation for completing their teacher training the following year.
The right candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
* previous relevant teaching assistant experience
* previous relevant special educational needs experience
* experience of working in one-to-one support and group support
* a genuine passion for education and for making a difference in children’s lives
* solid interpersonal skills
* a professional and highly approachable manner
In return, we offer:
– * Competitive day to day and long-term day rates
* One to one support from a personal consultant* ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills for this job role, please apply straight away with your full up to date CV at (url removed) or call the office to discuss the role further