SEN Teaching Assistant Job at GSL Education Ltd in Nuneaton
I am currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work at a Nuneaton Primary SEN School. The role involved working 1:1 with a child with extremely challenging behaviour, Autism and ADHD.
Due to the child’s requirements/ personal circumstances, support workers and sports coaches will be favoured.
Initially, this is to start on a bank basis but had the potential to become concrete for the right candidate
About the role:
- Providing 1:1 behaviour support to a KS2 pupil with extremely challenging behaviour
- Managing and implementing appropriate structures to manage challenging behaviour
- Acting like a positive role model and providing nurture support
- Providing numeracy and literacy booster sessions out of the classroom
- De-escalating heightened and volatile situations.
About the School:
This is an Ofsted ‘Good’ School which is situated in Nuneaton. The school caters for 80 pupils.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with challenging behaviour in an education or similar setting.
Candidates who have personal experience working with challenging behaviour, mental health, SEMH and Autism are encouraged to apply. Team Teach candidate will be favoured.
For further information on the role, please contact Gugs on 0116 4788000 or email.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £65.00-£70.00 per day
Company: GSL Education Ltd
Company Location: Nuneaton