SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant Job at EduStaff in West London
- SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant position, with KS2 experience
- Hammersmith & Fulham- West London ‘Good’ Primary
- £70-£80 per day- based on experience
- Long term position- 1 full school year
- Immediate start
- Onsite parking available, and 10minute walk from local train and bus stations
This consistently ‘Good’ Ofsted rated large primary. Here they foster a culture of high aspiration and achievement, inspiring and instilling a love of learning which lasts a lifetime. The Head, Senior leadership and all staff work collaboratively together to place the children firmly at the heart of everything they do, modelling the schools’ values.
In order to achieve this, the ideal SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant will need to be the following;
- A confident, resilient and determined SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant with previous Speech & Language experience
- Have a clear understanding of their role of an SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant
- Be empathetic and ensure the schools values underpin all that they do
- Work closely with students, parents and staff to unlock full potential
- Be a Passionate SEN Learning Support Assistant, who uses an exciting and innovative approach to learning, both one a 1:1 and group basis.
- Be flexible and confident to support across the school, including those who have additional/SEN needs.
This school will appoint a SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant with the following;
- Strong academic background with a degree of at least 2:1, A-levels & GCSE’s
- Speech & Language experience across KS2
- Committed to the school, students and to their role as a SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant with Experience
- A desire to contribute to extracurricular activities- Arts and Performing Arts, Sports, Chess ect
To apply for this SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant role with KS2 experience, click apply now and take that step towards pursuing your career in Speech & Language or similar career with SEN. Send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant with KS2 experience applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
SEN Speech & Language Teaching Assistant, with KS2 experience| Hammersmith & Fulham- West London- Immediate start!!
Company Location: West London