Secondary Art Teacher needed in Northampton Job at Connex Education in Northampton
The role is to start as soon as possible and could be long term for the right candidate.
You must have strong behaviour management skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Be passionate about quality teaching and learning
– Be flexible and adaptable
– Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom management skills
– Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
– Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
– Hold a current DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new DBS
Connex Education can offer you:
– Exclusive access to updated CPD training
– Dedicated 24hr accessible consultant
– Paid PAYE
– Referral bonus scheme
If you are available for work immediately and interested in applying, please send your CV to [email protected], call 01604 961020 or apply online.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Company: Connex Education
Company Location: Northampton