SDR – Sales Development Representative (Appointment Setting) Job at Megantic, UK in Manchester
We are interviewing candidates for the role of SDR Appointment Setting. Start ASAP.
We are looking for strong communicators and problem solvers with exemplary phone manner. If you possess strong work ethics, are commercially minded and have great interpersonal skills, then we would love to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join Megantic UK at a very exciting time in our journey! We are a small but expanding team and need self-sufficient individuals that understand the commercial world.
We need people with positive can do attitude. Experienced in self-generating leads. Ideally will have held a position in booking B2B meetings with small to medium businesses, UK wide. We need someone that can handle responsibilities, is self-motivated and be able to manage their own workload with little supervision.
If you want to be micro-managed and not put in the work needed to earn then please walk away now.
ABOUT MEGANTIC: https://lnkd.in/dBU23h8
WHY CHOOSE MEGANTIC
– Earn uncapped commission on top of base salary (base £18-24K dependant on experience)
– Working from King Street, central Manchester
– Perfect role for professional individuals who are looking to progress in a career in eCommerce SEO
– Career opportunities, progress to a role that suits your skillset and ambition
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will be highly valued and equally rewarded for booking qualified sales meetings for the UK Commercial Director. You will research and establish prospect feasibility before making contact with prospective eCommerce businesses. If you have an interest in eCommerce with a dollop of tenacity and experience then it is sure to go a long way at Megantic.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS OF THE ROLE
– Comfortable making cold calls, *resilient especially in the current times and willingness to go the extra mile
– Exceptional phone manner, ability to bypass gatekeepers, engage business owners, marketing and eCommerce directors are key requirements
– Experience/knowledge of eCommerce businesses operations is key
– Self-generate leads via research, run your own desk and retain positive attitude
– Experience and success in setting B2B appointments, or a strong desire to learn
– A background in start-up environment and great work ethics will put you in good stead
Reference ID: SDR MCR
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
Company: Megantic, UK
Company Location: Manchester