School IT Technician Jobs in Lancaster – England at Randstad Education Limited
Company Name: Randstad Education Limited
Location: Lancaster – England
Job Type: Full Time
Position: School IT Technician – Lancaster
School IT Technician, Lancaster
We are currently looking for an experienced school IT Technician to support one of our secondary schools within the Lancaster area on an ongoing temporary basis. The role is to start ASAP supporting another technician and the IT Manager. Hours for this role are 8.30-4.00pm but may be required to support after school hours on occasion.
– Resolve basic problems associated with operating systems, networks, software, hardware across school, password resets
– Ensure virus protection is kept up to date
– Be able to tackle any networking issues within the school
– Maintain the hardware database with new and updated equipment
– Installation of new software
– Being aware of and following all school policies and procedures, in particular policies related to the use of ICT equipment and sites
– Obtain quotes, which represent best value, for new equipment an repairs
– A strong knowledge of IT and a genuine pasion for it.
– A relevant IT qualification.
– A patient approach towards working with children and adults alike.
– The willingness to learn and train on the job.
– Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
– A strong work ethic, the ability to work as part of a team of technicians, and a professional attitude.
– Dedicated consultants with experience working in education
– Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
– ‘Recommend a friend’ bonus worth up to £300
– The flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education’s child protection and UK eligibility checks.
If you feel you have the recent and relevant experience required for this post, then please email your CV now to your specialist consultant atleanne.uk