School Caretaker Job at GSL Education Ltd in Westminster
Role: School Caretaker
Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education is currently recruiting an experienced caretaker to join a high achieving and dynamic school in Westminster.
The successful candidate will need to carry out some routine maintenance and basic repairs during the school day. He/she will also need to help and monitor any work being completed within the school holidays.
- Has a dynamic environment where students engage in innovative learning with the full support of experienced teachers.
- Has the vision to provide excellent education, which prepares young people to progress in learning.
- Provide teachers with excellent professional development, so that every child receives an excellent experience.
- The school’s pastoral system is a real strength as it allows the students to receive age-appropriate support that works for both academic and wider issues.
- Has supportive and friendly staff.
Successful applicants will:
- Be aware of Health and Safety Legislations
- Be able to carry out general repairs and maintenance
- Have experience within a similar role
- Be aware of cleaning methods and the standards expected
- Be a flexible team player who is self-motivated and well organised
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Peter at GSL Education on 02077392211.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Company: GSL Education Ltd
Company Location: Westminster