School Business Manager Job at Red Apple Education – in Wirral
We are working with an SEN/SEMH school based on the Wirral who are looking to appoint a school Business Manager.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will be temporary to start with but for the successful candidate, will become permanent.
School experience is desirable but not essential. However, the successful candidate should have financial experience particularly with budget management.
For more information about the role or for an informal chat, then call us on 0151 336 8454 or 0151 336 4842. Alternatively, to apply click the ‘Apply Now’ option.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
– We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
– Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long term roles.
– Free ongoing CPD.
– Free mentoring and support.
– Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
– 24-hours contact.
– AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
– Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Reference ID: RAE/0850
Application deadline: 16/06/2021
Expected start date: 21/06/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14.00-£20.00 per hour
- Are you immediately available?
- Financial: 3 years (preferred)
- school management: 1 year (preferred)
- DBS certificate (preferred)
Company: Red Apple Education –
Company Location: Wirral