Salesforce Architect Job at Version 1 – in Dublin
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1300+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
- Be an excellent communicator and influencer.
- Understanding of up-to-date software engineering technologies and concepts
- Be able to work under pressure and successfully manage a very diverse and demanding workload combined with an ability to work autonomously.
- Be comfortable and capable of communicating with all levels of people within and outside the business, both written and verbal, and with a high level of professionalism
- Be analytical with a keen eye for detail and demonstrated experience in developing new ideas to improve processes.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- 7 + years’ experience in Solution Architect role in busy IT environment
- Extensive Solution Design, development, and delivery experience, and experience delivering within Enterprise Transformation Programmes
- Working knowledge of Common Architectural Patterns – particularly API-driven design and microservices.
- Experience working as part of an Agile Delivery Team.
- Experience of designing for Identity Access Management solutions.
- Working knowledge of AWS architecture and solution design.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Microservices and Java frameworks.
- Experience with client-facing consultancy.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in both legacy corporate solution architecture approaches as well as experience pivoting to cloud approach.
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture, with practical experience of applying TOGAF or other architecture framework methodologies to IT.
- In-depth knowledge of high-level Web Applications.
- A passion for coding and keeping up to date with new technologies, frameworks and techniques.
- Experienced with internal and external cloud technologies, Certifications in Cloud, and track record of application migrations to cloud.
- AWS Certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent practical experience
Version 1 Talent Aquistion
Company: Version 1 –
Company Location: Dublin