Sales Representative – Wood – Limerick/Clare Job at Wurth Ireland in Limerick
Permanent Sales Role + Basic Salary, Bonus/Comm, Company Car, iPad, Mobile Phone etc
About the Company:
Wurth Ireland are part of a Global Brand name who are leaders in the field of supplying consumables to the Construction, Wood Working, Metal and Automotive Industries.
We are currently going through an expansion phase and need to recruit a Wood Sales Representative who will work in our Wood division calling on new and existing customers.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing business/relationships with existing key account customers through our products and systems
- Creating relationships with new key account business
- Maximising sales and profitability for the company
- Achieve your personal and company sales targets within your territory
- Provide solutions to your customers needs
- Successful territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
- Request payment of over due customer accounts
- Managing customer information, route planning and order processing through in-house iPad system
- Professional appearance/ delivery of sales systems
- Effective and clear communicator
- Motivated and driven to succeed, accepts responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities to develop business
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with and manage systems and processes digitally
A full clean driving license is essential.
A proven sales track record is advantageous, however, successful professional development in a career linked to our industries will also be considered.
Over All Package.
Consists of a
- Basic Wage
- Food Allowance
- Expensed Company Car
- Mobile Phone
- Bonus and Commission
- Incentives throughout the year
Company: Wurth Ireland
Company Location: Limerick