Sales Merchandiser Job at StarBrite Lighting Ltd in Kilkenny
We are looking for an experienced merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price.
The successful applicant will have to opportunity to join a growing business. We expect this part-time position will grow to a full-time position over time for the right candidate.
Commercial company vehicle, fuel card and full training provided to the successful applicant.
- Carrying out monthly restocking of existing customer base following a provided route.
- Filling out of appropriate paperwork and reporting to office manager.
- Deliveries of one-off/ special order items to stores.
- Maximise customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Gaining and maintaining space across product lines
- Monitor stock movement and report appropriately
- Build constructive customer relationships with existing customers.
- Full clean drivers licence essential
- Fluent English verbal and written required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- Strong ability to work both on your own initiative and as part of a growing team.
- As you will be representing the company appropriate appearance and hygiene will be required. Part-uniform will be provided.
- Computer savvy & the ability to work on smartphones, notebook or laptop devices an advantage.
- Proven experience in sales and merchandising an advantage, however training will be provided
Application deadline: 20/01/2021
Expected start date: 25/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: From €17,000.00 per year
- Merchandising: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- B (Required)
- Full clean drivers (Required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Company: StarBrite Lighting Ltd
Company Location: Kilkenny