Sales/Marketing Assistant Job at NIAA Group in London
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals willing to travel abroad and gain experience in the Arabian Gulf region.
You will be situated in Bahrain which is a beautiful small island located in the Arabian Gulf region.
This small island has so much to offer, from catching waves and spending time on the beach to being mesmerized by the Manama Souq, enjoying the rich and vibrant nightlife and endless shopping centers with loads of luxury brands to offer.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for experienced motivated, success-driven, and enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales Team. As a Sales/Marketing Assistant, you will reach out to prospective buyers and identify opportunities of sales. You will work closely within a team and provide support throughout the sales process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To identify, develop and qualify new business opportunities or prospective buyers.
- Follow up, re-engage, rejuvenate and warm up cold and warm sales opportunities.
- Reflect a credible and professional brand image to all customers
- Responsible for building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience and exceeding sales expectations consistently each day
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role not required but desirable.
- Customer-focused with a high level of business acumen and ability to work consultatively with clients to understand their requirements.
- Positive and tenacious attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Native or fluent English is essential
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
6 months with high possibility of extension
HOURS / SHIFTS
Saturday – Thursday, 9 hours per day
£18,000 per annum plus uncapped commission based sales
- 12 month VISA plus return flight ticket after probation period
- Company car (Driving Licence required)
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: £18,000.00 per year
Company: NIAA Group
Company Location: London