Sales Manager Job at Zen Educate in London
Zen Locum – Sales Manager
Location: London (Oval), United Kingdom
Zen builds and scales online marketplaces which revolutionise the way organisations manage short and long term recruitment needs.
In 2017 we launched Zen Educate, an online platform that has saved UK schools over £1M to date in supply teaching and recruitment costs.
Using our platform, schools have access to hundreds of profiles of fully vetted teachers, who they can book at a click of a button or arrange an interview with. Think Uber for teachers.
Building on this success, we launched Zen Locum this summer – an online platform that matches locums (temporary workers) with pharmacies and opticians. We’ve had significant early traction so we are looking to expand this team to continue driving growth.
We are well-funded by high-profile investors and are led by start-up veterans behind two of London’s most prominent tech companies.
Your chance to make a difference
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
Who we are looking for:
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Able to drive own work process
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets
- Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
- Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Previous experience working with pharmacies or opticians is a plus but not essential
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the relationship with key customers including new business, expansion and retention
- Call stores and build pipeline
- Lead store managers through successful onboarding process using a consultative approach
- Maintain constructive relationships with locums and stores to ensure retention and repeat business
- Work collaboratively with the sales, operations and the technology team to continuously improve efficiency in delivering value to opticians and pharmacies
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in mucking in and just getting the job done is crucial
What’s in it for you?
- Work that you want to talk about
- Central London office with perks like fresh fruit, yoga classes, bike parking, showers and an on-site gym and café
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
Expected start date: 07/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Sick pay
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Company: Zen Educate
Company Location: London