Sales Executive Job at Bishopsgate Law in Potters Bar EN6
We are a rapidly growing law firm, adding more than 50 new staff in just our second year. This is an opportunity to get into a firm at the ground level that is soon to be joining the Top 200 law firms in record time. We focus on property law.
We currently have a couple of roles available in our Client Care Team in our brand new and large office in Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar.
The roles have a basic salary of £22,000, but a significant bonus scheme with a team bonus and a bonus based on individual performance. Each member of our Client Care Team take home between £6-8,000 in bonuses per annum at present, however we expect that to significantly increase as the business continues to grow. This team is incentivised by feasible targets.
Only apply if you:
1) Have sales experience
2) Have telesales experience
3) Are well-spoken and have a professional manner
4) Have an interest in property and the law
5) Have excellent IT skills
6) Are hard working and ambitious
7) Have outstanding customer service skills
The position will involve learning all about the ins-and-outs of residential and commercial property law, the business of law and legal marketing.
The role will mainly involve:
– Making telesales calls and emails to warm (and sometimes hot) leads
– Receiving calls from prospective clients
– Issuing quotes
– Operating our client relationship management system
It may sometimes involve:
– Updating our service portal (used by our clients and intermediaries)
– Developing and using our marketing email templates
– Business-to-business marketing
– Liaising with estate agents, brokers, developers and other sources of potential work
– Facebook marketing
– Mailshot campaigns
Who is this job for?
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a major part of building this impressive new company into a big player in the legal world. The level of potential in this role is fantastic. We love to train and reward enthusiastic and ambitious people.
People who have worked in real estate, conveyancing, the legal sector or sales are desirable.
This role will involve lots of training whatever your level of experience as we have our unique and authentic way of doing things.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Flexible Working Options Available:
Company: Bishopsgate Law
Company Location: Potters Bar EN6
Job Category: Marketing