Sales Executive Job at Zafire Ltd – in Banbury
We are looking for a confident sales executive responsible for providing administrative and organisational support to the Commercial team on a global scale to support targets set by the business. This role is pivotal to the co-ordination and management of the team’s key processes, performance reporting, customer relationships and accuracy of customer data.
Critical to the success of this role is the management of our CRM system as this will be the central single source of data for all customers and sales activity. Performance reporting will also be conducted from the CRM system and so the maintenance and accuracy of data is essential.
As an international company, responsibilities may, from time to time be required outside of the UK which will involve travel and overnight stays.
This exciting role will get to work with all members of the commercial team and therefore provides an excellent grounding for individuals looking to further their career in any of the above areas.
- Identify and process opportunities within Zafire’s Bronze customer accounts
- Manage maintenance renewals for existing customers e.g. pre-renewal communication, maintenance uplift process, purchase orders
- Ensure key sales documents are in place e.g. Customer contracts, creation of sales orders, logging notes and outcomes from customer and new business visits, Sales Order Processing etc.
- Support the Commercial Director on a daily basis in terms of travel arrangements, data gathering, diary management, meeting management, note taking etc.
- As the CRM owner this role will maintain and enhance the quality of data within Zafire’s CRM system held against customers and sales leads.
- Assist with global event organisation (pre/during/post) event
- Assist in the delivery of marketing campaigns in terms of producing targeting contact lists from the CRM system to email
- Support the Zafire Bid Team and co-ordinate the tender process to support a quality and timely submission. Create, maintain and update a central bank of company information for the Bid team to use.
- Provide departmental performance data on request and regular weekly/monthly reports across all regions
- Document, develop update and improve processes e.g. sales lead process
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proven success of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to sell products & services
- Hands-on experience with CRM system
- Preparation and maintenance of Commercial documentation
- Excellent knowledge and ability with MS Office applications specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Excellent time management with ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Customer service focus and skill.
- Works well under pressure and to targets.
- Organised and process driven with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,000.00 per year
Office environment is COVID-secure with the required precautionary actions in place.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Zafire Ltd –
Company Location: Banbury