Sales Executive Job at Cademi – in Leeds
Digital learning is the new way forward and at Cademi we have a unique solution which major companies in the UK are adopting at a fast pace.
There’s no doubt that there’s a chronic skills shortage and mental health crisis in the workplace right now and in an age of increasing automation & digital disruption, it’s the major threat to organisations.
Reports value the global industry at >£100 billion rising to >£250billion by 2026 – there’s no sector like it for growth and opportunity. You could say the right place, the right time! We’d say, great vision.
We’re seeking a hungry, ambitious Sales Executive to deliver stellar results.
For this role, you must be able to engage and convince organisations to embrace digital learning and in particular the ground-breaking, Cademi HLP.
You’ll be razor sharp and exude enthusiasm for helping people, so customers instantly connect with you to feel trust. You’ll be prospecting for new business, responding to incoming enquiries and you’ll be intrinsically motivated to hit daily sales targets.
You’ll be able to demonstrate that you’ve previously and consistently delivered stellar sales results.
We also offer you the truly unique chance to join in the success of this amazing scale-up company as we embark on an epic journey to positively impact lives on a global stage.
Cademi exists to ‘Accelerate digital learning to transform organisational performance and change lives’ and we’re determined to be ‘the most esteemed holistic learning platform in the world’.
Our values are ‘S-A-ID’:
- Sustainability – preserving our planet, people & profit
- Ambition – determined to progress and succeed
- Ingenuity – clever, original, & inventive.
- Diversity – Promoting equality & inclusion
Essential Personal Traits and Skills
- 1st Class communication skills
- Intrinsically motivated with growth and mindset
- Can-do, will-do attitude
- Hard-working and committed to working long, smart and hard
- Energetic, resilient and persistent
- Demonstrable high level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to commit – do what you say you’re going to do
You’ll know what it takes to succeed in the fast changing world of Ed-tech in a dynamic fast-growth SME!
What we offer in return…
- The opportunity to grow with the organisation,
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership,
- Individual coaching and training to help you grow personally and professionally,
- A high trust environment,
- Regular social events,
- Westfield Health,
- Perkbox membership including subsidised gym (offering various discounts),
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks,
- Our parent company Coptrz, has just been awarded The Best Place to Work Certification in the UK for 2021
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV
Reference ID: Sales Executive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your daily habits/rituals that deliver stellar sales productivity?
- How do you use technology to maximise sales productivity and conversion rate?
Company: Cademi –
Company Location: Leeds