Sales Executive Job at Verastar – in Sale
It takes all kinds of people to make Verastar the success that we are. Let’s work together.
If you’re looking for the next step in your sales career where you get paid for every sale on top of getting great benefits and amazing development opportunities we’ve got the job for you!
Get paid for every sale
With a starting salary of £21,000 to £23,000 and an uncapped commission scheme that kicks in from your very first sale you’ll be hitting £30,000 to £35,000 OTE in no time.
Grow your sales career!
We’re always looking to grow our talent and help our people achieve their career ambitions, so we’ve invested in the tools you’ll need to make this happen. From day one you’ll have access to our digital learning platform iLearn so you can drive your own development This approach is working too; 70% of our Sales Managers were internally promoted.
What you’ll do as a Business Development Executive / Account Manager
We care about finding the best solutions for all of our customers and you’ll be part of making that happen.
· You’ll make outbound calls to our existing customers, identifying opportunities to create a package that saves them time and money through our unique One Bill solution.
· You’ll take a consultative sales approach, building your sales pipeline through straightforward, open and honest conversations with our customers, getting a real understanding of their needs and how these change overtime.
· You’ll achieve all of this as part of a wider the team that celebrates success together and supports each other to be the best we can be.
What makes a great Business Development Executive / Account Manager?
· Working in an outbound B2B sales role is what you love it because you’ve been doing it for a while, and you know you can do it well.
· You’ll be an amazing communicator, able to adapt your approach for different people and have a chat with anyone.
· Because you care about customers you’ll pay attention to the details and take real pride in doing a great job.
· Working to targets and achieving objectives is one of your passions, you’re driven and motivated and even if you fail you pick yourself back up and turn it into a success.
· You want to learn everything you can to keep building your sales career, you’ll always be looking for opportunities to increase your knowledge and try something new.
· You love working with people, from building great relationships with teammates to providing an amazing service for customers.
Who are Verastar?
We’re one of the UK’s leading providers for small business and what we do is truly unique to the market. We make our customers’ lives simpler by offering all their essential services under one roof including Phone Lines, Broadband, Mobile, Water, Gas, Green Electricity, Payment Services and Insurance.
We’ve been steadily growing for over 20 years and have picked up a number of awards along the way too including Investors in People, The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards 2019 and Greater Manchester Business Awards 2019.
Why Choose Verastar?
Our diverse product range and ambitious growth plans mean we don’t just offer you a job but a career, with all your weekends and bank holidays off, an early Friday finish and the freedom to take ownership and really make a difference for our customers.
It takes all kinds of people to make Verastar the success that we are, and we’ve got a range of benefits to make sure everyone is happy.
· Uncapped commission with limitless earning potential
· On-site gym, café and bar at our Dovecote office in Sale
· Core benefits including pension contributions and life assurance
· Employee discounts on 100s of high street and online stores
· 25 days holiday and the option to buy up to 5 days more
· Cycle to work and travel loans for people wanting a greener commute
· Wellbeing support including 24/7 access to a GP, mental health support, get fit programmes and free legal and financial guidance
· Flexible working options to fit your career around your life
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Company: Verastar –
Company Location: Sale