Sales Executive Job at Team4You – in Newtown
Team4you are delighted to be recruiting for a Sales Executive on behalf of our prestigious client.
The nature of this role will be to provide full sales information to customers to promote and sell the product and it’s benefits. You will manage your own portfolio of potential customers, providing them with sales support, matching their individual needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Prospecting for and converting new customers
- Forecasting new customer account wins
- Forecasting customer requirements by product category
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Leading sales projects to validate new markets
- Build a ‘territory’
- Achieve sales targets
- Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives
- Attend client meetings
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work as required
Sales Executive working hours
Your working day will typically include longer hours than the usual 9-5, although weekend working is rare. You will be office-based but will also travel to meet clients. We finish at 3 on Fridays.
You will receive extensive induction training. You will benefit from ongoing training both internally and externally. Fantastic opportunity to grow with a growing business. Manager Designate is a real possibility determined on performance.
Qualifications / experience
Any degree or HND subject is acceptable. Proven work experience with ability to provide referees.
Skills needed to be a Sales Person
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact, empathy and a persuasive manner
- Highly self-motivated
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good people skills – working with a of colleagues and clients
- The ability to get things done and to make your accounts successful by their metrics
- A willingness to work the hours required to get the job done, sometimes under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- MS Office, some IT competence and social media familiarity
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- B2B sales: 2 years (preferred)
- UK Drivers Licence (preferred)
Company: Team4You –
Company Location: Newtown