Sales Consultant – Furniture Job at Peter Green Furnishing in Eastleigh
Who we are:
Peter Green are is a well established, family owned furniture and flooring shop based in Chandlers Ford, Southampton.
We began life in 1956 as the Sleep Shop on Leigh Road in Eastleigh. Sixty-Four years later we are proud to be the home of leading furniture brands. We are renowned for our huge selection of living and dining furniture, as well a fantastic range of beds and bedroom furniture and flooring.
We are looking for a Sales Consultant who shares our enthusiasm and passions for high quality furnishings and for delighting customers.
A day in the life at Peter Green
As a Sales Consultant, whether in Flooring or Furniture sales, you will demonstrate exceptional customer service to all who visit the showroom.
You will make up a valuable part of our friendly and ambitious sales team, achieving product sales and meeting your individual sales targets in alignment with company margins and profit targets.
Joining our team, you will be enthusiastic about the products we sell and ensure the customer benefits from products best suited to them. You will work in harmony with the rest of the Peter Green team and show professionalism, authenticity honesty and kindness at all times.
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- You will ideally have experience in a similar role for a similar business, or experience of selling high-end products
- You will have a good understanding of IT systems, including Microsoft Office, and enjoy learning and becoming a system expert
- You will be able to identify the customer’s needs and product requirements, and present ideal solutions to maximise sales opportunities
- You will be someone who is highly motivated, with a drive to gain success in sales and commission
- You will be an excellent company ambassador and not only uphold our values when face to face and on the telephone, but lead others.
Ideal attributes of applicant:
Immaculately presented with a great personality, to be able to communicate effectively with customers and listen to their needs.
Our people are our key to success, and will have many of the following attributes:
- Being a commercial thinker and working in ways that delivers profit to the business.
- Kind and Honest, acting with integrity,
- Excellent at creating trust between customers and each other.
- A forward thinker, proactive and
- Accountable for their own work, objectives and behaviour.
- Speak up, ask questions
- Collaborative and inclusive.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We have a full COVID-19 secure plan in place
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Peter Green Furnishing
Company Location: Eastleigh