Sales Assistant Required Job at Lewis Paige in Clacton-on-Sea
Sales Assistant – Sales experience not needed
Our client are looking for candidates willing to work full time hours.
Whether you have little or no experience, our client will consider your application.
Our client is on the lookout for individuals to start immediately as a Sales Assistant. Their clients include local, national and internationally recognisable brands, they offer services in the customer acquisition industry and they pride themselves on passing quality sales to their clients through a form of face to face advertising utilising avenues.
The ideal Sales Assistant will be someone looking for their first step into a sales role or someone looking to change careers as our client provide initial and ongoing training to assist you throughout this role.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to commit to as many days as possible
- Passionate about sales or providing a great customer experience
- Excited at the idea of travel
- Have good verbal communication skills
Parts of what a Sales Assistant does:
- Represents clients and liaise with customers about their clients brand
- Answer questions and provide more customers for their clients
- Perform small face to face presentations about the service to achieve this
Benefits of being a Sales Assistant
- Fantastic uncapped earnings paid per acquisition instead of a basic wage
- Flexibility due to the role being sub-contracted
- The team environment
- Travel to meetings or events
This is a fantastic role for people to start their career in sales and customer service as a Sales Assistant. You will have the flexibility of controlling your own earnings weekly and on the fly coaching with regards to the service.
If you are interested, please apply using the online application process. Our clients recruitment team will be in touch should they want to take things further.
Apply now to Start ASAP.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
Company: Lewis Paige
Company Location: Clacton-on-Sea