Sales and Marketing Assistant Job at Perennial Landscapes Ltd in Rugeley
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a sales and marketing assistant to join the team.
Perennial Landscapes requires a sales and marketing assistant to help grow this small business. You will be working alongside the Managing Director and the Office Manager, from our office in Rugeley.
Primarily your role will be promoting Perennial Landscapes services to new and existing clients, whilst developing opportunities for business. You will do this by direct and digital marketing campaigns. You will undertake site visits and meetings so a driving license is essential.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate as there is huge opportunity to grow with the company.
- Previous experience in marketing, business development or sales essential
- A recognised qualification in business studies or marketing desirable
- Confident and takes ownership of their work
- Strong administration and customer service skills are essential
- Must have a high standard of written English
- Must be based and in commuting distance to Rugeley
- An attractive salary dependent on experience
- A friendly and flexible company culture
- Bonus scheme
- 20 Days holiday per year
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00-£19,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- driving license (Required)
Company: Perennial Landscapes Ltd
Company Location: Rugeley