Sales Advisor (Retirement Living / New Homes) Job at Lifestory Group Ltd in Harpenden
Location: 23a Leyton Road, Harpenden
Region: London & South East
Contract: 12-month fixed-term (Maternity)
The Sales Advisor is the face of our brand, based on site and working closely with our customers to showcase the lifestyle on offer to those purchasing or where applicable, renting, one of our properties. The Sales Advisor reports to the Regional Sales Manager and their key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining excellent records in the sales database and retrawling when needed
- Swiftly picking up inbound leads, following up with customers in a timely and professional manner
- Making outbound calls to ensure that there are sufficient prospects and opportunities in the sales pipeline
- Cross-selling alternative developments in the group where the product better suits the needs of the customer
- Working closely with the wider Sales and Marketing team to promote your development, under the direction of the relevant person
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the progress of the development, and updating customers accordingly (carefully managing expectations)
- Identifying need, ability and desire to purchase through use of pre-sale database and customer visits
- Achieving sales through demonstration of product, lifestyle and benefits of amenities at the customer’s home or at the development
- Ensuring pristine condition of the show complex
- Meeting quarterly sales targets ensuring that the maximum price is achieved on each apartment sale
- Setting up and managing an assisted moving plan for purchasers and arrange for a smooth handover of property, where applicable
- Following up with customers during the sales process, building close relationships with the Sales Progression team to ensure information provided is accurate and up to date
The ideal candidate will be experienced in retirement living new homes sales, preferably gained from working with a high-end developer. Applications will also be considered from those with a new homes background who can demonstrate skills and adaptability required to suit our approach and our market.
You must have experience of working with sales databases (we use Salesforce) and have excellent IT skills, as well as a high level of general communication skills too (both written and verbal). You must be dedicated to offering an excellent customer experience and work in a collaborative manner, as the wider team work closely with one another.
Location & Benefits
This role comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent commission structure, alongside a benefits package including enhanced annual leave, life assurance, Healthshield, and a contributory pension. It will be based at our Harpenden development and will work 5 days per week typically, Tuesday to Saturday but can be varied to suit business needs. Hours are 9.30am – 5.00pm.
Please note: this position is a fixed term maternity contract, expected to last 12 months starting December 2020. As a company that is growing we hope to offer other opportunities to the role holder at the end of the contract, however, this cannot be guaranateed.
Applications must be made online using our application system by the closing date.
As an equal opportunities employer, Lifestory welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing Date: 25/11/2020
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Reference ID: 20038
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 25/11/2020
Expected start date: 07/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Retirement Living Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Company: Lifestory Group Ltd
Company Location: Harpenden