Sales Advisor – Education Job at SAE Institute in Oxford
Sales Advisor – Education (National Course Advisor)
£26,000 plus discretionary performance commission scheme
Full time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
SAE Oxford HQ
SAE is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational programmes and services for students and professionals.
We are seeking a team of National Course Advisors who will be responsible for establishing that initial relationship with prospective students, which will be developed through to application and enrolment.
- To contact all newly assigned leads at speed and ensure regular follow-up if no answer.
- To fully understand ‘why’ a student is interested in creative media and present why SAE is the right choice for them to them and any other key decision makers.
- To involve parents/ guardians in the student recruitment journey and be fully equipped with the right knowledge to handle any queries.
- Nurture any relationships on a regular basis through appropriate communication channels and sustain these relationships for up to 24 months.
- Keeping applicants engaged from application to enrolment, to ensure minimal levels of attrition
- Be extremely comfortable on the phone for a large proportion of the day to ensure daily call targets are met.
- To work in unison with the Campus Recruitment Officers so that all prospective students have a tour and engagement in appropriate events and activities.
- Responsible for taking a new lead all the way through to census.
- Experience in a successful target-driven sales role, preferably in student recruitment.
- Experience in handling high daily call volumes without sacrificing quality.
- Comfortable, articulate and influential in their communication style.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present to a variety of audiences.
- Good knowledge of the Higher Education sector and the recruitment cycle.
- Strong account management and used to working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong IT skills, with excellent and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends and undertake travel within the UK if necessary.
- Full driving licence.
- Full working rights for the UK.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or recruitment qualification.
- Understanding of the UK secondary and tertiary education sector.
Refer to the job description for additional details about this role.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please
Reference ID: NCA/OXF2
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- call handling : 1 year (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: SAE Institute
Company Location: Oxford