Sales Advisor Job at Cordek Limited in Slinfold
Reports to: Internal Sales Manager
Location: Slinfold, Horsham, West Sussex
Hours: You will be required to work Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm or 8:30am to 5.30pm with a one-hour unpaid lunch break.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Sales Advisor to work at Cordek Limited, an established and respected innovator operating in a number of niche sectors. Cordek Limited are market leaders in the design, manufacture and supply of innovative solutions to solve a wide range of construction problems.
The Sales Advisor will aim to provide a first class, unrivalled customer service experience by offering advice, quoting, and taking orders as well as proactively follow up sales leads from customers in line with the Internal Sales Team Objectives. They will also be responsible for processing and recording all correspondence relating to the above on the designated internal computer program, including CRM.
- Provide accurate and well-reasoned take-off proposals and detailed quotations (including drawings where appropriate) within given time constraints and in line with customer expectations.
- Follow up quotations to secure orders as well as gather customer feedback on price, service and lead time.
- Ensure that our product and/or service offering is maximised to existing customers and that upselling is attempted where appropriate.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Cordek products and relevant pricing structures as well as understanding construction drawings, specifically foundation layout drawings and section details.
- Answer telephone calls in a courteous and polite manner, providing first point of contact for customers and other inbound calls.
- Liaise with suppliers to negotiate material prices for specific jobs within your designated approval level as well as in house Technical, Planning, Production and Transport teams.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement and presenting a well justified proposal (including anticipated revenue and/or costs) to the Internal Sales Manager for consideration.
- Positive attitude; Accurate and concise; Team player; Confident; Friendly; Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise; Practical and problem-solving mind.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in sales or B2B environment.
- An understanding of sales objectives and targets and a proven history of meeting these measures.
- Proven excellence in customer service, good telephone manner.
- Managing multiple projects/customers at any given time.
- The confidence and ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to engage in a technical dialogue with contractors, designers, installers and merchants.
- Annual performance bonus
- Membership of the Company Group Pension Scheme after 1 years’ service
- Membership of the Company Group Life Assurance after 1 years’ service
- 25 days annual leave (excludes bank holidays)
This vacancy will be kept open until we have successfully filled it.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- B2B or construction : 2 years (Required)
Company: Cordek Limited
Company Location: Slinfold