Sales Administrator Job at Sonocent in Leeds
Sonocent is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Sales Administrator to join our rapidly growing team! We are looking for an expert multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail to join our Sales Administration function, to provide a range of hands-on administration support throughout the entirety of the sales process, all whilst keep an eye out for opportunities to improve and optimise processes, to help the function run as seamlessly as possible, and to deliver best-in-class service to all customers of Sonocent.
This opening will be suited to someone who can adapt to an ever-changing workload, and offers variation and challenge that you may not find with other administrative positions – if this sounds like it’s suited to the way you like to work, then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
Customer and Reseller Support
- Providing support to customers via emails, phone calls and social media
- Providing a basic level of technical support, escalating queries as necessary
- Small and individual customer support – including assisting with purchases, processing orders, providing quotes and answering enquiries
- Maintaining relationships with resellers, including assisting with any enquiries and providing quotes as and when required
- Generating and sending invoices
- Updating the CRM with subscription information
- Setting up institutions on the Sonocent products, including creating licenses and setting up accounts on the admin function
- Sending out license agreements and order confirmations
- Create and maintain order confirmation emails
- Processing reseller orders
Managing Invoice Queries
- Sending monthly statements to customers in both the US and UK, as well as invoices as and when requested
- Amending customer payment methods and redirecting invoices to alternative email addressed as and when requested
- Maintaining accurate billing information
- Creating and maintaining quote templates
- Providing training to sales team members
- Administration and customer support experience – minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to manage your own agenda
- Highly adaptable, able to manage an ever-changing workload
- Genuine desire to support the function with continuous improvement
Sonocent is a fast-growing, award-winning tech-for-good software company that has transformed the way hundreds of thousands of students worldwide learn.
Over the last 2 years we have been working on the next big thing – Sonocent’s ‘Glean’; a SaaS product aimed at students who are looking for a simple web-based note taking solution.
Its clean work space creates a distraction-free, stress-free process to help students focus in the moment and then later organise and utilise information to create meaningful notes.
Glean has already been trialled by over 200 American Colleges and Universities and we truly believe that this product is our vehicle to remarkable growth. This means we need your help for it — and us — to reach our full potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Admin & Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company Location: Leeds