Sales Administrator Job at HYS Refit & Repair (part of the Ancasta Group) in Southampton
Role: Sales Administrator
Reporting to: Director of Operations
This is a full-time role with overall responsibility to provide sales administration and purchasing support to HYSRR.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Answering the HYSRR telephone, dealing with general enquiries and taking messages as appropriate.
· Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
· Monitoring enquiries received on group email, ensuring responses are sent out on the same day.
· Correlating Clockrite system with Timesheets, entering timesheet information into Sage 50 on a daily basis.
· Entering Projects and Works Orders on to the system.
· Creating Job Cards from Works Orders.
· Monitoring open projects, running reports, and ensuring completed paperwork is passed to accounts for invoicing.
· Processing payments, both cash and debit/credit cards.
· Running reports for weekly meetings.
· Administering the holiday schedule.
· Entering Purchase Orders on Sage 50 and emailing to suppliers where appropriate.
· Placing Purchase Orders with suppliers when required.
· General office duties may include organising travel arrangements, placing stationery orders and ensuring sales literature is kept up to date in the office and reception area.
· Any other duties which may be required by HYSRR to enable the smooth running of the company.
· Recent and relevant administration experience within the marine industry or similar
· Excellent numeracy and organisational skills
· Strong data entry skills
· Attention to detail
· Professional telephone manner and the ability to liaise with clients, boat manufacturers and suppliers with ease and confidence.
· Good IT skills, especially Excel and Sage 50.
· Flexible attitude to hours if needed.
· Good sense of humour.
Closing date for applications is 12 December 2020.
Reference ID: Sales Administrator – HYSRR
Application deadline: 12/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
We follow current government guidelines in respect of Covid 19
- Administration: 4 years (Preferred)
- Marine: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: HYS Refit & Repair (part of the Ancasta Group)
Company Location: Southampton