Sales Account Manager – Frozen food Job at Seamark PLC in Manchester
Seamark Plc is one of the leading privately-owned frozen food manufacturers in Europe with its head office based in Manchester.
The Seamark Group of Companies is an international operation that specializes in processing, distributing and exporting wide varieties of frozen seafood.
For continuing growth, we are now looking for an Account Manager in the frozen food sector to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Our customers are, importers, wholesalers, food service, and supermarkets
· Building and maintainer strong, and continuing relationships with your customers
· Overseeing customer account, including, negotiating contracts to maximise profit margin.
· Operating as the lead point of contact for all sales.
· Ensure customer needs and requirement are met efficiently.
· Clear communication internally and externally- with customers, managers, sales administrator etc.
· Develop new business with existing clients to maximise profits.
· Research and develop new customers to expand product availability and meet sales targets.
· Investigate and try to resolve quickly any customer queries in a pleasant manner.
· Collaborate your team, assisting other staff in your department and report any customer requirements or issues that need resolving.
· Provide the best service by following up customer’s orders from receipt of order to dispatch through to delivery.
· Display strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Provide additional support for the Sales Manager and sales Director when needed and such clerical and other duties as and when required.
- A minimum of 2 years Proven work experience as a Sales.
- Be professional and motivated to speak to clients regularly to build relationships and understand their needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Able to generate leads and identify new markets
- Possess high level of communication/negotiation and organisation skills and be IT literate (office/excel/outlook).
- Ability to work independently and closely with the sales team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,373.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Company: Seamark PLC
Company Location: Manchester