Room Leader Job at Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited in Stockport
Kids Planet Day Nurseries provides the highest standard of nursery care and education in each of our 52 settings within a unique environment in which children are actively encouraged to explore, learn and interact with others.
We have a great opportunity for a Room Leader to join our team at Adswood. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- To work as room leader and to implement the EYFS.
- To provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- To lead planning and maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- To promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- To support the development of good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- To work with the Childcare and Education team to continuously improve quality of childcare and education.
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and when necessary follow Safeguarding Procedures.
- To ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- To comply with all the relevant legislation including the Children Act 1989 and 2004 and company policies and procedures at all times.
- To remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policy and practice.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be Level 3 qualified
- Have a detailed understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
This recruitment opportunity offers the successful candidate a competitive salary, pension and career development whilst working within a highly successful and professional team.
Application Deadline: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £6.45-£8.72 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
We have implemented strict COVID-19 procedures
- Childcare: 1 year (Required)
- Level 3 in childcare (Required)
Company: Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited
Company Location: Stockport