Robot Field Service Engineer Job at Key Plant Automation Ltd in Leek
Robot Field Service Engineer
- Full time, permanent position available with immediate start.
- Hours flexible to suit projects/customers.
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Role includes company vehicle.
- Company workwear supplied.
- Yearly KPI Bonus Scheme
We are world leaders in our field specialising in robot welding and handling. We are forward thinking, innovative with a can-do attitude and are looking for experienced robotics engineers to help us to grow our service/installation team in the UK.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work within a solid and stable growing business as well as gaining personal development.
As well as employment stability we can offer a competitive salary so if you like a challenge and have experience within robotics this is the position for you.
Responsibilities for the role
- Installation, commissioning & service of robotic equipment which are installed and integrated within existing production lines and cells.
- Programming of Bespoke systems including PLC’s and controls on the robot equipment.
- Routine service checks and breakdown maintenance.
- Heavily involved with commissioning of projects and updating software on the robots.
- Providing end user support to customers as well as training and demonstration delivery.
- Having an autonomous ‘hands on’ approach managing of workload and time constraints to ensure the delivery of projects effectively.
- You must be willing to work on and off site, work to targets and deal directly with
- Have a flexible positive approach to your work and working hours.
- Honest and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time Served or equivalent qualifications required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are working closely to government guidelines to prevent Coronavirus.
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Key Plant Automation Ltd
Company Location: Leek