Risk – Credit Forecasting – Modelling Analytics – Associate – London Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in London
The credit forecasting function is responsible for reporting and forecasting of loan losses, allowances, margin and capital. The function uses multiple approved models for predicting the future performance of the credit portfolio for BAU planning & reporting. The team maintain ownerships of production, reporting, analytics for stress losses under ICAAP and Risk Appetite scenarios. In addition, this team is responsible for developing and maintaining the CECL and IFRS9 loss provisioning framework.
We are seeking an Associate to join the Credit Forecasting team to support several loss forecasting initiatives, including stress testing, Risk Appetite development / reporting, and engagement in the firm’s capital adequacy process. The candidate will collaborate closely with various key stakeholders across the Firm, including Credit Risk Management, Risk Modelling, Model Validation, Finance, Controllership, Corporate Accounting Policy, Technology, Program Management as well as colleagues within the Forecasting teams.
- Define data requirements and develop analytics tools to ensure the allowance forecasts are compliant with accounting policy.
- Produce loss forecasts to support regulatory and business initiatives, including stress testing and risk appetite.
- Act as subject matter expert on forecast and allowance
- Perform various ad-hoc analytics to inform decision making
- Partner with technology to develop reporting and analytics tools by providing business requirements
- Prepare presentations for senior management and other key stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation and standard operating procedures related to the forecast and allowance process
- Relevant experience within credit risk and analytics, with prior credit forecasting experience with stress testing, allowances, risk appetite and ICAAP as areas of focus
- Knowledge of and experience with forecasting and modelling for CECL and IFRS9 allowance
- Experience with programming languages, including Excel VBA and Python
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis related to lending products
- Ability to translate business requirements into data and system requirements
- Proven track record of delivering high quality results within tight deadlines; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and process re-engineering skills
- Investigative mindset, motivated to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player, comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
A highly competitive package will be offered for this role.
Opening Date: October 02, 2020
Closing Date: October 30, 2020
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: London