RGN / RMN / RNLD (Nights) Job at Willing Care Recruitment Limited in Paignton
**Please note your application can not be progressed unless you include your current employer details in your CV**
Hourly Rate: £17.50 p/h
Night Shifts: 36 hours per week
Here at Willing Care we are seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) for one of our very established clients.
Our client is seeking a passionate, dedicated nurse to join their team of highly trained professionals, to provide first class care for elderly residents, within their comfortable, modern home.
About The Home:
This ever popular home is able to care for up to 52 residents who need either 24 hour general nursing care or quality specialist care for those who feel the impact of dementia on their daily lives.
The role of a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) within the Care Home involves:
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery, and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents’ needs are continuously met.
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide staff support, demonstration, and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the well-being of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
To be considered for this role:
- Have a Registered General Nurse, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Qualification (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
- Have an active NMC PIN or awaiting your NMC PIN
- Have a clear DBS.
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RGN / RMN) who are passionate about the standards of care they provide, if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today.
Reference ID: WCRREF: 32045/MM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.50 per hour
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
Company: Willing Care Recruitment Limited
Company Location: Paignton