RGN Job at Danone in Brighton and Hove
Registered Nurse ( Enteral )
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £28-30k plus bonus
- Double matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Company vehicle
- Broadband allowance
- A fantastic flexible benefits package!
We are looking for an NMC Registered Nurse to join our team of Enteral Nurse Specialists in Brighton. This is a community-based role working with Adults and Children.
As autonomous practitioners on the road, you will provide dedicated enteral feeding care to patients in the comfort of their own homes.
In this registered Nurse, You will provide training to support safe and speedy hospital discharges, provide regular reviews and troubleshooting advice to help prevent unneeded hospital stays including tube changes. You will also provide training to healthcare professionals to keep them up to date with the latest safe practice in relation to tube feeding.
- You will have excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with Patients, Families and HCP’s
- Be independent, self-motivated and able to manage your own diary with minimal supervision.
- Be a registered Nurse (RGN, RSCN or RNLD) with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- PEG experience an advantage, but full training provided
- Competent in the use of technology
- Have a full clean driving license
This Registered Nurse Role Offers:
· Competitive salary and bonus
· The ability to manage your own diary and time to ensure our patients receive the highest standards of care.
· The opportunity to work in the community where no two days are the same!
· Bupa Private Medical Insurance
· Company Car
· Comprehensive Flexible Benefits Package
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday buy/sell available)
· Comprehensive training and support and much more!
Nutricia AMN is the market-leading provider of medical nutrition products and services for patients whose health benefits from foods developed for special medical purposes. Whether managing a long-term condition or recovering from an illness, dietary intervention can play an important role in delivering improved health outcomes. Nutricia AMN’s products & services are specially designed for this purpose, making a difference to the lives of people who need them both in hospital and in their own homes through the Nutricia Homeward service in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per hour
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
Company Location: Brighton and Hove