Remedials Engineer Job at WCS Environmental – in Manchester
WCS group, is one of the largest business service companies in the UK comprising a number of brands and locations in the UK with sales run rates in excess of £250M per annum. In the UK we have numerous businesses covering a range of business services from Compliance and Facilities Software, Air and Ventilation Compliance, Health and Safety Compliance, Retailed HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Security Services, Asbestos Management, Water Treatment and Hygiene, eLearning and Training and Occupational Health Services.
What will you be doing?
- Plumbing tasks, Deadleg removal/flexible hose removal etc
- Tank Cleaning and chlorination works
- Filtration service and install
- TMV service and replacement
- Cooling tower clean and service
- Internal calorifier inspection
- Endoscopic inspection
- Injection pipework chlorination works
What we need from you?
- Full Driving Licence
- Plumbing qualification is essential
- Experience within water treatment
What you will get from us!
A Competitive package with training and career progression with our growing and expanding company. Apply Today!
WCS Group of companies are committed to equal opportunities for all people and recognize the value of having diverse teams that represent the communities we serve. We encourage and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.
Company: WCS Environmental –
Company Location: Manchester