Registered Nurse – Mental Health & Complex Needs Job at Pro Locums 24 in Crewe
Pro Locums 24 is a dedicated agency working with private mental health hospitals. Are you a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD looking for to work for organisations who are committed to the providing the best outcomes for those you are caring for? Committed to investing in training to constantly improve the quality of care they provide, ensuring their service users are always at the heart of everything they do?
Sound good? How about an hourly rate you deserve and an enhanced rate for nights and weekends?
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work in Mental Health Hospitals, providing mental health rehabilitation, recovery and long-term mental health care.
· Minimum 1 years recent work experience as an RGN, RMN or RNLD experience with eating disorders/CAMHS/autism would be an advantage however not essential.
· Current NMC Pin
· Your own car (essential due to locations)
· Current DBS on the online update service would be an advantage
· Up to date mandatory training would also be an advantage
Are you in? Do we need to further convince you why Pro Locums 24 is your ideal agency shift partner? How about:
· A dedicated expert (our recruiter) to be by your side 24/7; every step of the process, and to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for!
· High rates of pay £21 – £24 per hour
· Some hot-hot-hot referral bonuses! £300
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration.
Please note pay rates quoted are for nurse using a limited company or umbrella company, please contact us to discuss PAYE rates.
Part-time hours: 16 – 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £21.00-£24.00 per hour
- nursing: 1 year (Required)
- driving licence (Preferred)
- NMC Pin (Required)
Company: Pro Locums 24
Company Location: Crewe