Registered Manager Job at Care Homes in Rhyl
We have a fantastic opportunity for a registered manager who is passionate about people and wants to make a difference. We are currently looking for an experienced manager to join our service based in Rhyl.
- To ensure that the company policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff within the care home.
- To take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the care home.
- Manage the safety, quality and financial aspects of the care home
- Ensure that the care home team provide high quality and person-centred care and support to residents and their families
- Build relationships with both internal & external key stakeholders
- To demonstrate leadership of the staff team and act as a positive role model, by a high level of personal visibility within all communities in the home.
- Promote the care home in the wider community both locally and nationally
- To ensure compliance with the RISCA 2018 Regulations
- Any other duties commensurate with grade
- Experience as a Home Manager
- Holds RMA / QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CIW legislation, updates, changes and best practice
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- heath & social care: 5 years (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
Company: Care Homes
Company Location: Rhyl