Registered General Nurse – Mental Health Job at Brighterkind in Belfast
We are looking for Registered Nurses. If you have a passion for enhancing the quality of life then working in our nursing home will be the right role for you. As one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK it’s important to us to couple great care with meaningful and enjoyable experiences.
As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
As a Registered Nurse you will be:
- Leading a team of care staff to deliver exceptional care
- Producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Responsible for making decisions in a timely manner
- Utilising your clinical skills to provide guidance and support to all team members
- Making decisions and taking action in a timely manner
- Supporting, guiding, teaching and mentoring others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
To succeed you will be:
- A Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
- A team player who engages well with others
- A sense of humour and positive outlook
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to demonstrate awareness and understanding of the CI/CQQ/RQIA National Care Standards
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of relevant legislation in relation to the role
- Able to deliver nursing care in a clinical environment
We offer a great range of benefits, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500 paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free meals
- Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
Holywood Care Home is located on the outskirts of Holywood’s Redburn County Park and is convenient for shops, amenities, public transport and the M3 motorway. Holywood Town Centre is less than 2 miles away.
Holywood Care Home provides personalised 24-hour nursing care for frail, elderly residents.
Company Location: Belfast