Registered Care Manager (Nurse Qualified) Job at Saphire in Leeds
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Registered Manager to join our growing team within Leeds for Nursing Home. Ideally looking for a candidate that is looking to develop their career as a Registered Manager.
Based in Leeds, you will take CQC registration and manage the team to ensure the service. As the Registered Manager you will be overseeing the day to day operations and ensure the smooth running of the service. You will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to multitask and be able to work as a part of a team.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge of the Care Industry and of CQC requirements in addition to qualifications needed to carry out the Registered Managers position. As a Registered Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the delivery of a high quality, responsive and person-centred service that meets the assessed needs of customers and supports them to live positive, independent lives.
You will hold an NVQ level 4 or a QCF level 5 in Leadership Health and Social Care or similar qualification. Experience of staff management and deployment in a social care environment. You will be a driver and hold a full UK license.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Overseeing CQC regulated services NVQ level 5
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number Or an NVQ or QCF Qualification in Management dependant on our homes requirement
- Previous experience working as a registered manager in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A good understanding of Regulatory Compliance and the ability to demonstrate delivery of a quality service
- Leading teams in a supervisory role.
- Ability to work using own initiative under pressure in a professional manner.
- Ability to lead a team effectively and to organize, prioritize and complete tasks within given timescales.
- Excellent people management skills – Ability to communicate with service users, families and professionals appropriately and in line with confidentiality policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £48,000.00-£49,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
Company Location: Leeds