Reception Team Member Jobs in Ayr – Scotland at Haven
Title: Reception Team Member
Location: Ayr – Scotland
Type: Full Time
Category: Tourism/Travel, Hospitality/Catering
Holiday Reception Team Member Do you want a career in our Holiday’s team, working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK? We are currently recruiting for a Holiday Reception Team Member to join our Holidays team. We are looking for bright and breezy people who can bring refreshing enthusiastic service to our customers and are always open and clear in their dealings with everyone.
We don’t do silly rules and our main focus is to chase away the stress of our guests. We go out of our way to treat everyone we come into contact with as family ensuring they leave us with a lifetime full of happy memories Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team and focus on delivering excellent customer service and sales at all times. Their aim is to approach customers with a problem-solving attitude and to treat every customer as an individual.
• Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all our guests and visitors at all times
• Local information – be ready to share your knowledge and experience of the area to help our guests make the most of their holiday time
• Help to give our guests a great start to their holiday during check-in, wow them with a great first impression.
• Park knowledge – be able to chat to guests about all the great facilities and activities on Park, and suggest those that the family might enjoy
• Preparation – getting everything ready for our guests to arrive and check-in, making welcome packs, courtesy telephone calls
• Take accurate detail of any maintenance/repairs needed and process straight away so that we can fix it for the guests asap and get it right first time
• Make holiday bookings, give customers help with available options – upgrades/hire goods etc so that they have the most suitable holiday home with everything that they need.
• Do the right thing – if a customer has cause for complaint, let’s put it right and make sure that the guests are able to get back to enjoying their holiday.
• Any other duties requested by your Manager
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated team player, possessing first class customer service skills, a love of working with the public and the ability to work under pressure. They will also have a positive, flexible attitude and be enthusiastic, able to take the initiative and self-motivated. Previous experience within a similar position is desirable but not essential. Please be aware that the role requires flexibility and includes weekend and some evening work.
• Excellent communication – encourage dialogue, deliver clear message, able to listen to customer
• Customer service ethics – discover and respond to customer needs
• Building strong customer relations – develop positive relations
• Sales focussed – achieving targets, negotiation to close
• Results driven