Real Time Analyst Job at Abtran – in Cork, County Cork
At ABTRAN we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth. We are hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, to ensure a bright future. This is a 6 Month FTC.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
- Reporting to the Forecasting and Capacity Planning Manager you will perform real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets, regardless of the location, and identifying intra-day trends. You will maintain a special emphasis on looking for possible downtime and telephony issues while making an adjustment to call allocations driven by the real-time trends.
- You will constantly analyse data to make decisions in real-time on day-to-day operations in order to maximise work, resources, and productivity. This includes analysing daily and weekly coverage reports to schedule and communicate all overtime and extra time hours, reschedule opportunities, etc
- In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and have the willingness to learn and grow in the role.
How you will spend your day:
- Responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources in a Command Centre structure servicing multiple operations to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level and notifying operational Management on the floor to resolve adherence issues.
- Monitoring of AHT, Adherence, absences, late’s and any other metric deemed to impact negatively or positively on Service Levels. Handling agents’ pending time-off requests, schedule swaps, trades, etc. and the daily exception management of IEX. Ensuring all AWOL’s are dealt with in accordance with Abtran’s policy and procedure.
- Keeping IEX updated with approved downtime or change to the activity.
- During low call volume, work with the Operational Management Team to re-allocate resources to alternative tasks.
- Ensuring overtime is only done when needed to meet service levels or hours requirement.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Liaising with the Scheduling Analysts and highlight any trends in performance.
- Sending out periodic and end of day performance updates as required by the Operational Management Team, providing accurate commentary on events throughout the day that impact the business.
- Providing real & near-time data analysis and reporting on call trends, service level, efficiency, individual and team targets, etc. as required
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Decisive and commercially focused with excellent attention to detail in providing accurate and timely reports
- Experience as a Real-Time Analyst role is advantageous but not essential
- Some knowledge of various forecasting/scheduling software
- Be proficient in Excel
- Have the ability to influence and persuade other people without direct authority and to work in high pressure and multifunctional area.
- Be a multi-tasker by efficiently working on multiple computer programs, communicating with customers and/or clients, and interacting with team members
- Skilled in researching, thinking critically and exercising good judgment when answers aren’t apparent
Personal Attributes required:
- Real-Time Decisions – able to work under pressure and take quick decisions to make sure operations meet all targeted KPIs
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem – solving
We’ve told you what you will do for us, now let us tell you what we will do for you:
At Abtran once you join us you become part of a team and part of an amazing community. We believe in nurturing and inspiring our people. We offer training in many different topics in professional development and personal development. Our Learning Management System has been recognised as the ‘Most Innovative Use of Technology in the HR Leadership & Management Awards. We believe in motivating our people to meet their goals and progress in their careers and are big on internal promotions. There are so many opportunities for progression and have had many success stories this year and in previous years.
Some other employee benefits include:
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people’s health and wellness.
- Health Discount Programme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee Discounts.
- Life Cover.
- Development Programmes to support your progression.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Leap Card Tax Saver.
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay.
We are proud of the community we have built, we work together in our day-to-day roles and also through employee initiatives such as our Charity Club, Sports & Social Committee, LGBT Society, and Abtran FC Soccer Team. Employee engagement is big at Abtran with events and activities happening all the time to make work fun. We believe in a good work-life balance but while you are here we want to make it as enjoyable as possible.
What you need to do now:
If you are hungry to succeed in a growing organisation, have the desired background we would like to hear from you now.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Company: Abtran –
Company Location: Cork, County Cork