Qualified Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Job at Busy Bees Nurseries in Wantage
Busy Bees Rockwell, Wantage are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Nurse to join our Team. This position is full time (40 hours each week)
The top 5 Reasons to join us!
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training, opportunity to* gain further qualifications, Virtual learning andcareer progression* opportunities
- *Exclusive access to UP**; Busy Bees unique early years learning programme
- Retail Discounts Scheme via an online benefits portal
- Global exchange programme (short term secondment to another country)
- To find out more visit our website
Situated in the centre of Wantage, Rockwell House is a grade 2 listed Georgian house dating from around 1730. Formerly St Andrew’s Preparatory School, the premises were purchased by Bramleys Nurseries in 2010 and now houses Rockwell House Day Nursery.
The building now offers nursery facilities and equipment in a traditional and homely environment with a large secure outdoor play area, all within easy walking distance from the town Market Place.
Established by 3 families in 1984 Busy Bees is now the UK’s largest childcare company with over 350 nurseries across the UK.
To give every child the best start in life
Deliver high quality childcare & Exciting opportunities for learning that gives every child a head start as they prepare for school
As a Qualified Nursery Practitioner, you will be role modelling your knowledge and best practice to colleagues.
Here is a snapshot of what your role will include:
*Care: We take care very seriously*
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met.
- Safeguarding children is your priority.
- Speak Up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or Our Core Values.
Service: We are an integral part of a parent’s support network*
- Get to know the families at the setting and attend parents’ evenings.
- Update parents on their child’s day and development.
- Support parents with any SEN/ASL needs
Quality: We set and maintain the highest standards it’s what children and parents deserve*
- Embrace and promote our Standards of Excellence in every part of your role.
- Take pride in your planning observation and assessment procedure.
- Adhere to our childcare policies.
- Be a key player to ensure the nursery receives excellent outcomes in internal audits and those of external authorities such as Ofsted, CI and CIW.
Value: We ensure that we provide outstanding value for money*
- Create a setting that is clean and welcoming, with well-kept educational resources.
- Ensure that children’s observations are detailed, reflective and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements.
Your Qualifications and Experience: *
- NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ Level 3 or SVQ
- Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
- Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
- Bonus is at Nursery’s discretion and will be processed following satisfactory completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata’d
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.*
Location: Wallingford St, Wantage OX12 8AZ, UK
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,683.00-£19,469.00 per year
Company: Busy Bees Nurseries
Company Location: Wantage