Python Software Engineer Job at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in Glasgow
No prior experience of finance or trading is required . You can learn the domain by doing, with the support of our internal training programs and experienced colleagues.
What are we looking for?
A strongly motivated individual willing to continue promoting the existing collaborative team culture we have, are passionate about learning and want to do engineering right – to be able to tackle complex problems, to build resilient, scalable components that meet client needs, and to partner effectively with others across the world. Writing tests, object modelling and refactoring are becoming core parts of your engineering practice.
What do we offer?
- A diverse, inclusive and flexible environment.
- Fully automated, mature, true continuous deployment – where developers can push code in seconds from within the development environment.
- The ability to accelerate your own development by working with smart people willing to share their knowledge.
- Challenging projects using the concise, expressive joy of python
- Cutting edge reactive programming paradigm that allows us to write asynchronous applications with greatly improved parallelism and concurrency.
- …and of course market leading salary and benefits, with the career opportunities of a huge technology organization.
No prior experience of Python or reactive programming is required. We’ve found that the right people take to the language and paradigm quickly. You’ll join 2000 other active Python committers around the world, working on the same internal platform.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Company: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location: Glasgow