Purchase Ledger Clerk – Immediate Start Job at Panther Warehousing Ltd in Northampton
Leading the way in 2 man delivery. As one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nationwide 2-Man and 1-Man Assisted ‘White Glove’ Home Delivery Services, we are always on the lookout for fantastic people to join our expanding teams.
We have an opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our Northampton based Finance Team. You will be working on our Sub Contractor ledger, responsible for producing weekly purchase orders, processing amendments, maintaining subcontractor accounts on both the sales & purchase ledgers, and assisting with the weekly payment run.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Producing weekly subcontractor purchase orders from our tracker system, using Excel – V look up and Pivot tables
- Weekly revisions and uplifts of purchase orders upon approval from Depot Managers
- Uploading subcontractors POs into Sage 200 using Fusion Excel Connect
- Assist in processing subcontractor weekly payment runs
- Timely resolution of queries, liaising with subcontractors and depots
- Weekly reconciliation of subcontractor accounts on both the sales and purchase ledgers
- Previous purchase ledger experience would be advantageous
- Competent in Microsoft office – specifically Excel
- Prior experience with Sage would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to cover other team members
Please note, interviews will be held for this role week commencing 23rd November, and you must be able to start week commencing 30th November. Unfortunately we will not be able to consider applications that do not meet this criteria.
Application deadline: 24/11/2020
Expected start date: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
- Purchase ledger: 1 year (Preferred)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Panther Warehousing Ltd
Company Location: Northampton