Purchase Ledger Clerk Job at Kaboodle Solutions Limited in Manchester
Who will you be working for:
This role will be working as part of a busy finance team responsible for providing accounts services to a wide range of clients including Festivals, Ticketing Agents, Tour operators and Hospitality.
What we do:
Our team is dedicated to providing our clients with seamless finance services including management accounts, invoice processing, payments, VAT and reporting and budgeting.
What we are not:
We are not an accountancy firm!
Who are you:
You are experienced in Purchase Ledger and able to assist in areas of banking looking to take on a hands-on role in the events and ticketing industry and working across a number of companies.
- Match invoices to Purchase Orders
- Ensure speedy and accurate processing of invoices
- Match payments against the invoices
- Prepare and run BACS payments
- Reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with supplier enquiries
- Process staff expenses
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced purchase ledger clerk
- Strong Maths and English skills
- Proficient in excel
- Familiar with Quickbooks online
- Well organised
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A self-starter who can hit the ground running
What we can offer you:
- An engaging work environment in an exciting industry
- 23 days holiday per annum (increasing with service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Opportunities to work and attend festivals
- A culture that nurtures creativity and passion
- Health Shield cash plan after 6 months service
- Life Assurance benefit after 6 months service
- Critical Illness cover after 6 months service
- A great employee referral scheme
- Flexible working hours and casual dress code.
- Regular social events
We’re currently working as a remote team to do our bit in helping fight the Coronavirus pandemic. Long-term, this role will be split between home, city-centre and our HQ (currently South Manchester though may change soon).
We’re looking to fill this position as soon as we possibly can. Interviews will be held remotely if possible though we do have an office we can use if required, with enough space for social distancing and all other safety precautions required.
We’re anticipating a large number of applicants for this position so we apologise in advance if we are not able to get back to everyone individually. We really appreciate your time and interest in working with us.
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU
Application deadline: 04/12/2020
Expected start date: 06/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Currently all working from home
- Purchase ledger: 1 year (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Kaboodle Solutions Limited
Company Location: Manchester