Project & Marketing Coordinator Job at Better Management Consultancy Limited in Manchester Central
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
(Temporarily work at office and /or home due to COVID-19).
Salary: From £18,000 per annum (Team bonus will be provided after probation)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm (occasional weekend work may be necessary for which time off will be given during the week)
Holidays: 28 Days inclusive of bank holidays
A Property Distributor is looking for a Project & Marketing Coordinator to join its rapidly growing team based in Manchester.
The role will be required to work alongside the partnership companies, supporting the achievement of sales targets whilst maintaining excellent client/agent relationships. Providing excellent customer service and up-to-date property industry news and market factors.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Introducing projects/developments online or offline.
- Providing external agents with project marketing materials & availabilities.
- Working with the marketing executive for marketing materials and activities.
- Regular industry/market research, providing and updating supportive marketing materials with the latest industry news and market factors.
- Arranging viewing appointments; Assisting/Conducting property viewings.
- Inspecting development sites and updating photos and videos.
- Helping after-sales to facilitate progression; such as liaising with agents and solicitors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintaining and updating files, while ensuring that all administrative duties are carried out in a timely manner and to a high level of accuracy.
Essential Criteria Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 year’s work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc);
- Excellent customer service skills via telephone, Email, WhatsApp, WeChat, Zoom and face to face;
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Trustworthy and reliable, exhibiting professional behaviour at all times;
- A great team player with a positive and flexible, can-do attitude;
- Right to work in the UK;
- Full UK driving licence preferred;
- Language skill in Mandarin/Cantonese is a bonus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
- office work: 3 years (Required)
Company: Better Management Consultancy Limited
Company Location: Manchester Central
Job Category: Marketing