Project Manager Job at Zenoti in Manchester
What will I be doing?
- With our services team in Manchester, UK, lead multiple customer implementation projects for Zenoti systems and solutions
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality and predictability.
- Manage and maintain project information, including feature definition and scope. Facilitate project reviews with customers.
- Identify significant risks and unknowns, and define and drive resolution plans.
- Manage cross team dependencies, and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues.
- Track and ensure release criteria/minimal viable product is delivered with quality.
- Manage project tracking, metrics and status reporting across Implementation group
- Help with Implementation group resource allocation, delegation and assignments across Product Specialist team
- Drive information sharing, and capturing and disseminating best practices across the Global Services Team.
- Independently plan and implement customer onboarding process. Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow organizational processes to ensure successful Implementation of Zenoti products.
What skills do I need?
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, especially in the areas of teamwork, stakeholder management, and ability to influence; ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start up environment
- Good understanding of MS Excel, MS Office and Google apps, Jira, Basecamp, Smartsheets
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Experience in overseeing multiple complex projects involving integrations with multiple systems, with proven track record of on-time and in-scope project completion
- Experience in implementing cloud SaaS solutions and/or working in IT projects is a plus
- Experience as a Software Developer is a plus
- Experience in the beauty, wellness, spa, salon or fitness industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of Project management, with at least 4 years of technical project management, leading complex projects with Integrations to external systems involving technical solutions.
- Extremely well -organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Experience working with remote teams
- PMP or similar certification is a plus
- Ability to travel on short notice up to 20%
NOTE: This position will be remote to start, but primarily located in the Manchester area.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti’s dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
Established in 2010, Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the beauty and wellness industry. We are a fast growing, well-funded Series D stage company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Zenoti was ranked in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list in 2019 and 2020, and we have just achieved “unicorn” status!
Zenoti offers an all-in-one, cloud-based, enterprise software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centers around the world manage and grow their business. Zenoti software is used by over 12,000 clients in more than 32 countries, including many of the world’s leading salon and spa brands.
Learn more about us at https://www.zenoti.com.
Zenoti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Company Location: Manchester