Programme Manager Job at Ampersand Consulting in England
Programme Manager – £60,000-£65,000 per annum
I am working with a Global Consultancy who need a strong Programme Manager to join their Employee Benefits section of the business and play a major part in the transition of services for my clients Pensions Platform and help lead on client and internal improvement projects.
They are doing a 2 stage interview process and offering a salary of £60,000-£65,000 per annum. This role is fully remote to start but will require some travel at a later date. Whether that be to client site or an office. Travel expenses are covered by the company.
- Successful delivery of all projects that are agreed within the programme scope
- Day to day management of the programme
- Develop and implement the programmes governance framework
- Facilitate the appointment of individuals to the project delivery teams and ongoing management of those resources
- Report progress of the programme at regular intervals
- Work closely with the Senior leadership team to understand quality requirements necessary for the project/programme
- Experience with end to end project management experience across a variety of projects of large scale and complex projects
- Create effective and clear project documentation
- Led teams in the past
- Strong Communication skills are essential
- Any payroll, Ops or finance experience would be fantastic
- Worked closely with IT and dev teams in the past
- Bid preparation and presentation experience
I have more information to share! If you want to find out more, please apply and we can set up call!
Company: Ampersand Consulting
Company Location: England